- To ensure free and quality education across all state-run government schools.
- Quality education across all government schools by encouraging citizens to participate in the process of policymaking in the education sector.
- To ensure a bright future for the children and to bring back the glorious old days of public education.
- To achieve our vision, it is imperative that we build a people’s movement, by creating awareness about the importance of education and the fact that it is the state government’s duty to provide quality education in all public schools.
- We intend to carry out a wide range of educational activities to encourage people to participate in education policymaking. We invite corporates and individuals to adopt government schools to develop them in a rather full-fledged manner.
- Insisting the government revise the education policy according to the relevant and necessary changes remains one of the most important agenda for us.
- We also aim to ensure a high standard of public education and the need to bring in transparency and accountability in the overarching education system.
- We work to build leaders in the field of education who will work towards building sustainable efforts in transforming the educational system in Karnataka.